Dell EMC PowerEdge R640 Silver 4110 32GB 3×1.2TB
- Single Intel® Xeon® Silver 4110 2.1G, 8C/16T, 9.6GT/s 2UPI, 11M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W)
- Support Dual CPU
- 32GB Memory (4x16GB), 2666MT/s, Dual Ranked x8 Data Width RDIMMs
- 3 x1.2TB 10k SAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Drive
Dell EMC PowerEdge R640 Single Silver 4110 32GB 3×1.2TB
Single Intel® Xeon® Silver 4110 2.1G, 8C/16T, 9.6GT/s 2UPI, 11M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W) | Riser 2, 3×16 LP | Electronic System Documentation and OpenManage DVD Kit for R640 | Chassis with up to 8 x2.5″ Hard Drives | 32GB Memory (2x16GB), 2666MT/s, Dual Ranked x8 Data Width RDIMMs | 3 x1.2TB 10k SAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Drive | PERC H730P+ RAID Controller, 2GB NV Cache, Adapter | Energy Smart Dual Hot-plug Redundant Power Supply (1+1) 750W | Broadcom 5720 Quad Port 1Gb Network Daughter Card| ReadyRails 1U Sliding Rails | 1U Standard Bezel (Dell EMC) | vFlash SD Slot Filler | Idrac 9 Enterprise (G14) | 3 Yrs Prosupport Onsite Service
Uncompromising performance and density for data center productivity and scale
The poweredge R640 is the ideal dual-socket platform for dense scale-out data center computing and storage. Benefit from the flexibilty of 2.5” or 3.5” drives, the performance of NVMe and embedded intelligence to ensure optimized application performance in a secure platform. With embedded diagnostics and SupportAssist, the R640 delivers maximum uptime in a worry-free environment.
- Dense software-defined storage
- Service providers: application tier
- Dense private cloud
Drive transformation with the Dell EMC PowerEdge portfolio
Data center evolution starts with modern platforms that easily scale and are optimized for application performance. The PowerEdge R640 is built upon a scalable system architecture and provides the choice and flexibility to easily meet performance demands.
- Simplify deployment and easily scale from 3 to 1000+ nodes for software-defined storage with Dell EMC Ready Node for ScaleIO.
- Maximize storage performance with up to 8 NVMe drives.
- Scale compute resources with Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, delivering a 27% increase in processing cores and 50% increase in bandwidth over previous generation of Xeon processors*.